Busy... Busy... Busy...

9.19.2008

It's been a very busy couple of days... Exciting... But busy... When I started selling my jewellery on Etsy back in early June, I could never have dreamed how quickly it would grow... I'm sending off two more wholesale orders today with a few others in the works... So that's it for my post... While little B is sleeping quietly, I must work!

Stay tuned... I'm hoping to make some wonderful new items this weekend... Lord willing!

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being so successful! Your shop really is lovely. I am just getting started with wholesale and realizing, I should really figure this stuff out! hehe.

    I totally know what you mean, I just started the company, meaning for it to be a side thing but it's really great to have the extra $$! I am continually amazed and feel so blessed to have continual business, despite the 'failing economy' and everything. I guess at the end of the day, women will still spend money for cute things - so we are in a great market! ;)

    Have a great weekend friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails