Happy {Canadian} Thanksgiving...

10.12.2009

Back in 1957, The Canadian Parliament proclaimed that "A day of general Thanksgiving to the Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed... be observed on the second Monday in October."

All Images from "Better Homes & Gardens"

Today, I am thankful for...

My Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ
A husband that I adore
A smile and "I lu you Mommy" from Brennah

(Brennah, Fall 2009)

Baby kicks
Hot chocolate
Changing seasons
Hope for the future
A good apple
Knowing that my plans are nothing... And His are everything...
A warm, cozy, loving home
Peace between friends
Joy on the journey
Music (And an IPod to play it on!)
Surprises
A good case of the giggles
Health
Dates with Jay
Photographs
Brennah's wiggle when she runs
High Speed Internet
A big backyard... With trees!
Hours of jewellery making (And the customers who buy it!)
New babies
That faith is believing in things UNSEEN...

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

3 comments:

  1. My husband.

    Amie
    www.iamalive.etsy.com
    www.iamalivephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canadian Thanksgiving! I like your list. If I had to choose one thing it would be family. All of them, even the ones on my last nerve:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that I found your pretty blog! :)

    ♥ xtine
    http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails