Inspired by {Digital Scrapbooking}

2.21.2012

I've always enjoyed scrapbooking... About two years ago, I discovered the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking... I've been avidly creating photo books for my girls ever since! A few weeks ago, I began to wonder if I could create some of the types of kits I've been purchasing over the last few years... And so, my new venture was born... My first three digital kits are now complete and by the end of today, I hope to have all three kits listed in my Etsy shop! I'd LOVE to hear what you think!

*Update: All the kits are now listed in my Etsy Shop
For a limited time, purchase the Full Kit and get the matching quick pages for FREE!
And for my blog readers, get 20% of all digital scrapbooking with the code: NEWDIGITAL

2 comments:

  1. I don't use digital scrapbooking-- I like to work with my own hands. But these are positively gorgeous! I wish they were available for us old-fashioned girls, haha. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely kits! Can't wait to see more.

    AnnaKate: You can always print them out and do some hybrid scrapping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails